After building my own bot I can’t build it in another usda file via pull or Python, so I’m wondering if anyone has the same problem.
Hi @benson.ee12 - If you’re having trouble building your bot in another USDA file, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few things you can check:
- File Paths: Make sure that the paths to your bot’s USD files are correct. If the paths are incorrect or the files are not found, the bot will not be able to be built.
- Dependencies: Check if your bot has any dependencies that are not being met in the new USDA file. This could include other USD files, assets, or scripts.
- Errors: Look for any error messages in the console or log files. These can provide clues about what’s going wrong.
- Version Compatibility: Ensure that the version of the USD or Isaac Sim you’re using is compatible with your bot. If you built your bot in a different version of the software, it might not work correctly in the new version.
- Python Scripts: If you’re using Python scripts to build your bot, make sure that the scripts are correct and free of errors. Also, ensure that the Python environment has all the necessary packages installed.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.