I get an error when capturing with a Pi camera on Jetson Nano. (With RP v2.1 camera)

I’m studying capturing video using a PI Camera in a Jetson Nano environment.

I’m looking for a way to capture,

Through this link, I performed code by referring to other users’ inquiries.

But there was a problem.

I run it with the command as in the screenshot above, I get an error that the main function is not referenced.

So, I check the code again, the saved code disappears and it remains blank.

How can I solve this problem?

Your help is desperately needed.

If you need more information, I will upload it.

Thanks!

hello phantom5843,

please access L4T Multimedia API for sample applications.
BTW, you might also refer to documentation for the Approaches for Validating and Testing the V4L2 Driver.
thanks

I downloaded and unzipped the multimedia API (tar format file) from the uploaded link. I’m having trouble trying to apply this. Is there a manual on how to apply the API?
And at first, I tried to import the camera library. Is there any dedicated library for Jetson nano? For example, importing an RPIcamera from a Raspberry Pi.

Not sure what went wrong when trying opencv.
Looks like you are not familiar with vi. You may try gedit.
So, just run:

gedit simple_gst_capture.cpp &

then copy the code from the post, paste it into gedit, save it and retry building.

Also remove the ‘<’ and ‘>’ from your commands. I’ve had added these around, but these should not be part of the commands.

Last thing, after building opencv, did you install it with sudo make install ? It would install into the path given as CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX during opencv cmake config. You would adjust your include paths and link paths to these. If it was ‘/usr’, then it would replace current one. If not, for running the application, you would have to set shell to export opencv libs path into LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

please refer to Jetson Linux Multimedia API Reference for documentation.

I continued searching before you answered, and I was able to fine the documentation! If there is something I don’t know while practicing, I’ll ask. Thank U!

I checked your comment and removed the ‘<’ & ‘>’. And I was able to confirm that it worked! Thank you very much!