Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
- tensorRT 8.0.1
- Driver Version: 470.86
Can you tell what’s wrong?
Please use the latest DeepStream 6.2.
Do you see the issue when run NvDeepSORT tracker based on the readme: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/sources/tracker_NvDeepSORT/README?
If you use different ReID model, you need to change reidFeatureSize to the size of the output of your model.
I use reidFeatureSize=512. This is the size of my ReID model
Does it work if you change configure file with “reidFeatureSize=512”?
I solve this by changing batch from dynamic to static
Glad to know the issue resolved.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.