Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
question, new requirements
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Would it be possible to add an option to attach external Re-Id feature vectors to an object’s metadata, and use those vectors when calculating similarity in DeepSORT INSTEAD of doing inference within the tracker module itself (such as mars-small128.pb etc.) ?
Ideally it should be possible to disable any model inference within the DeepSORT tracker entirely, and instead attach the Re-Id vectors to the input batch’s objects.
This would allow the user to run any Re-Id feature extractor as a SGIE (for instance, onnx models etc…) as well as providing a way of accessing the Re-Id vectors from outside the tracker (currently there is no way to access the vectors extracted in the DeepSORT tracker).