I need help for 64Bit please

Hallo @ all

I will compile the template example with a Microsoft 64bit compiler.

Here are my system informations:

Windows 7 64Bit

Microsoft SDK 7.1 with 64 bit compiler

Visual Studio Express 2010

NVIDIA 64bit cuda driver 270.81

CUDA Toolkit 64bit

CUDA SDK 64bit

I open the CUDA SDK Template with Visual Studio Express 2010. Then I change from Debug to Release und change to 64bit. After that I compiled the Template example project. But I get the following error:

3> C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 4.0\C\src\template>“C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.0\bin\nvcc.exe” -ccbin “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64” -I"./" -I"…/…/common/inc" -I"…/…/…/shared/inc" -I"C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.0\include" --keep-dir “x64\Release” -maxrregcount=0 --machine 64 --compile -Xcompiler "/EHsc /nologo /Od /Zi /MT " -o “x64/Release/template.cu.obj” “C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 4.0\C\src\template\template.cu” -clean

3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\BuildCustomizations<b>CUDA 4.0.targets(441,9): error MSB3721: Der Befehl ““C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.0\bin\nvcc.exe” -ccbin “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64” -I”./" -I"…/…/common/inc" -I"…/…/…/shared/inc" -I"C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.0\include" --keep-dir “x64\Release” -maxrregcount=0 --machine 64 --compile -Xcompiler “/EHsc /nologo /Od /Zi /MT " -o “x64/Release/template.cu.obj” “C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 4.0\C\src\template\template.cu” -clean” wurde mit Code -1 beendet.

========== Alles neu erstellen: 2 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 übersprungen ==========

Can somebody compile the template project with visual studio express 2010 and 64bit conditions?

Now I will deinstall the Visual Studio Express 2010 version and the Microsoft SKD 7.1 Compiler. After that I will install die Visual Studio 2010 Professional version.

I have found the solution External Image External ImageExternal Image

You must only install the visual studio 2010 professional trial version. Then install the CUDA SKD and Cuda Toolkit. Nobody need the Windows 7.1 SDK for compiling the 64bit template version.

After installation I open the Template project change to 64bit and from Debug to Relase. Then I compile the Cuda SDK Template example with the 64bit compiler. Its DONE and Im very happy External ImageExternal Image

SORRY for my englisch External Image

Please use only the professional version and not the express version.