I tried a sample of deepstream from deepstream/IOT, but shows a error when make:

how can i get it work? pls help an advice.

thanks

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

i am using jetson nx wiht jetpack 4.5.1 and deepstream 5.1.

thanks

Hi,
Do you install DeepStream SDK through SDKMAnager or apt get install command? Looks like certain packages are missing in your environment.

i installed deepstream SDK by apt-get.

thanks,

Hi,
You may check if you can build/run other samples:
NVIDIA AI IOT · GitHub

And also can try samples in

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps

Somehow I don’t see deepstream_centerface_app on our github. Probably it is from other contributors. Other users may be able to share experience.

i can build and run samples-apps of deepstream which inside.

Hi,
Please check the path:

/usr/local/cuda-10.2/targets/aarch64-linux/include/cuda_runtime_api.h

If you have the header file, please include it in build command for a try.

yes have cuda_runtime_api.h file.
could you give me a full command to make again?

thank you very much!

Hi,
Please try to add this in build command:

-I/usr/local/cuda-10.2/targets/aarch64-linux/include

this command seems helpful and i try again.
i would llike to ask another questions,
if i run test4 & test5 samples apps, if i must make /sources/libs/kafka_protocal_adaptor fistly?
now i can not make successfully test4 and test5.

thanks,

pls give also to me a full command to run test4&test5 after make them,
this is urgent for me and i am a new deepstream developer… but my project is less time…

thank you very much

Hi,
For running test4 or test5, you would need to set up a server. Here are reference steps of settign up kafka server:
Is it possible to use a Dahua IP camera with nvidia Deepstream? - #23 by DaneLLL

For more detail, please check document:
DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-test5 app — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

thanks and i am building kafka at jetson NX sucessfully and trying test5-app.
and i would like to ask one question again,
if i use Azure cloud, it will be easier for deepstream? do you have some instructions for how to match Azure?

thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi,
Please check
What is the current status on Deepstream- Azure integration support? - #5 by mchi

There are some implementations from community. You may search online to get mode information.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.