I'm using a RTX2080 and I'm trying to use tensorflow-gpu

Information:
Radeon 2700x
RTX2080
Windows10
python3.6
CUDA10.0
cuDNN 7.3.1

I want to use tensorflow-gpu but when I try to import tensorflow, the error occur.

And I also tried to install CUDA9.2, it was same.

Under CUDA9.1 version can’t install because it doen’t support my graphic card driver.

error log is this:

Python 3.6.7 |Anaconda, Inc.| (default, Oct 28 2018, 19:44:12) [MSC v.1915 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type “help”, “copyright”, “credits” or “license” for more information.

import tensorflow as tf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py”, line 58, in
from tensorflow.python.pywrap_tensorflow_internal import *
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py”, line 28, in
_pywrap_tensorflow_internal = swig_import_helper()
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py”, line 24, in swig_import_helper
_mod = imp.load_module(‘_pywrap_tensorflow_internal’, fp, pathname, description)
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\imp.py”, line 243, in load_module
return load_dynamic(name, filename, file)
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\imp.py”, line 343, in load_dynamic
return _load(spec)
ImportError: DLL load failed: can not find module.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow_init_.py”, line 24, in
from tensorflow.python import pywrap_tensorflow # pylint: disable=unused-import
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python_init_.py”, line 49, in
from tensorflow.python import pywrap_tensorflow
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py”, line 74, in
raise ImportError(msg)
ImportError: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py”, line 58, in
from tensorflow.python.pywrap_tensorflow_internal import *
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py”, line 28, in
_pywrap_tensorflow_internal = swig_import_helper()
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py”, line 24, in swig_import_helper
_mod = imp.load_module(‘_pywrap_tensorflow_internal’, fp, pathname, description)
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\imp.py”, line 243, in load_module
return load_dynamic(name, filename, file)
File “C:\Anaconda3\envs\deep\lib\imp.py”, line 343, in load_dynamic
return _load(spec)
ImportError: DLL load failed: can not find module.

Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.

See Создание и установка сообщений об ошибках  |  TensorFlow

for some common reasons and solutions. Include the entire stack trace
above this error message when asking for help.

===================================

How can I use tensorflow-gpu?

most windows versions of TF that you install using binaries require CUDA 9.0 or earlier. You cannot use CUDA 9.1, or CUDA 9.2, or CUDA 10.0, or CUDA 8.0, or any other version to satisfy this requirement.

You can try to use CUDA 9.0 with your RTX2080 if you wish, although NVIDIA recommends CUDA 10.0

Be sure to have a proper driver for your RTX2080 installed. When you install CUDA 9.0, deselect the option to install the bundled driver - it won’t work with your RTX2080, and you should keep your working driver. You should then be able to use CUDA 9.0 and TF with it, however you may run into unexpected performance issues - e.g. TF start-up taking a long time, for example.