#include "stdafx.h" crashes CUDA compiler

Compiling the following code with the options described below result in a crash in cudafe.exe (with message in Visual Studio 2005 described farther below). I know I’m pushing my luck by #include’ing stdafx.h, but I’m reporting the crash anyway in case it helps finding bugs in the tool. I’m using CUDA SDK 2.1.

#include "stdafx.h"

“$(CUDA_BIN_PATH)\nvcc.exe” -ccbin “$(VCInstallDir)bin” -c -D_DEBUG -DWIN32 -D_CONSOLE -D_MBCS -Xcompiler /EHsc,/W3,/nologo,/Wp64,/Od,/Zi,/RTC1,/MTd -I"$(CUDA_INC_PATH)" -I./ -I"$(NVSDKCUDA_ROOT)/common/inc" -o $(ConfigurationName)\general.obj general.cu

1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ATLMFC\INCLUDE\atlalloc.h(190): internal error: assertion failed: lower_expr: bad kind (D:/Bld/rel/gpgpu/toolkit/r2.1/compiler/edg/EDG_3.9/src/lower_il.c, line 12023)

1>1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of “C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp/tmpxft_00000e4c_00000000-6_general.cpp1.ii”.

1>Compilation aborted.

1>This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

1>Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

i have the same question as your.

it is because i create a new C++ class of cuda, and the first default line is #include “stdafx.h”

so i remove #include “stdafx.h”
and i did not meet any question when i instantiate my cuda class in my project.

let it be. ^_^