Currently, I have a problem with my Tesla K80 GPU, I can summarize it in the following points.
- Available resources:
- Workstation: Dell Precision Tower 7910
- Motherboard: CN-0215PR-72200
- CPU: Intel Xeon CPU E5-2609 V3
- Chipset: C610/x99
- Memory CPU1: (2*4 GB) DDR4 2133Mbps
- Memory CPU2: (2*4 GB) DDR4 2133Mbps
- GPU: NVIDIA NVS 510
- GPU: NVIDIA K80
We need to recognize and install NVIDIA Tesla K80 GPU
However, our workstation can not recognize the Tesla K80 GPU, so I am not sure if it is a power supply issue or some other issues?
Thanks so much in advance.