IP camera RSTP using with Jetson Nano.

stream video from where to where?
from which source to which output?
as long as the rtsp source is presented, at Jetson you should be able to play it with gstreamer or with VLC
do you want just to play at Jetson the network camera outputs?
or sink them to virtual camera device?
sink them to a file?
if to a file of whhich type? raw? mp4? avi? Jpeg?

I’ve done it time ago and I follow instructions provided but Honey was no problems besides described here

what is the exact issue you are having right now?

If you’ve installed a recent jetson-utils version, then you don’t need any patch or files, as the latest jetson-utils library should support RTSP sources.

Hi @Honey_Patouceul I have a slight problem in executing a gstreamer pipeline with opencv. You see, I have a pipeline which is working great on my Jetson Nano:

gst = ‘rtspsrc location=rtspt://192.168.0.88:554/user=xxx&password=xxx&channel=1&stream=0.sdp? ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder enable-max-performance=1 ! nvvidconv ! video/x-raw, format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! appsink sync=false drop=true’

cap = cv2.VideoCapture(gst, cv2.CAP_GSTREAMER)

I recently bought an Xavier NX and installed all the gstreamer plugins (Nvidia accelerated guide) also enabled gstreamer to work with opencv. However, the same pipeline doesn’t work on Xavier. It doesn’t give any errors but the pipeline doesn’t seem to start. I am able to stream with a simpler pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtspt://192.168.0.88:554/user=xxx_password=xxx_channel=1_stream=0.sdp? ! decodebin ! autovideosink

But the other pipeline doesn’t start. What am I missing here? Thank you very much!

There is a bug with nvv4l2decoder with h264 stream, so just remove h264parse.