Is RTD3 supported on Ryzen 4 series?

GPU powerdown when not in use seems to only be supported on intel processors so far. I recently got a laptop with AMD Ryzen 4600H and GTX 1650 Ti and power management is a mess. I use optimus-manager and when it’s in integrated mode cat /sys/bus/pci/drivers/nvidia/0000\:01\:00.0/power_state reports D3cold but in hybrid mode it is D0.
So it seems that powering down GPU is possible, although cat /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0000:01:00.0/power says:

Runtime D3 status:          Not supported
Video Memory:               Active

GPU Hardware Support:
 Video Memory Self Refresh: Supported
 Video Memory Off:          Supported

Power Limits:
 Default:                   N/A milliwatts
 GPU Boost:                 N/A milliwatts

So i’m wondering if ryzen processors will ever be properly supported, or maybe something is wrong with my config?

Manjaro linux, kernel 5.14, nvidia drivers 470, hp omen 15.

ive had a hard time figuring out what ryzens is supported, however this acer nitro 5 with a ryzen 5800h is, and power management is working after some configuring. as intended. got a long list of udev rules and env vars set to make it behave. but im not sure i ever saw . “Runtime D3 status: Not supported” before.

heres a link to the rules/configs ive set. gist.md · GitHub

Thank you, I’ll check that out.
But how did you understand that it works as intended?

by checking cat /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0000:01:00.0/power and making sure cat /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:01:00.0/power/control is set to auto

Interesting.

AMD is not mentioned in the documentation so I didn’t know if it worked. Let’s see if I can buy one, although it will be 5800h + 3060.