Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Orin
• DeepStream Version 6.1.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.2
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When using deepstream-test5, by setting msg-conv-payload-type=1, I can get one message every frame when object is detected in the image. (using kafka)
But when there is no object in the image, no message will be send to kafka server.
I wonder if I can still get some message just like:
Which means, id and timestamp is increasing, and objects is null.
I have tried to edit some parameters in config file, but still can not do this.