Issue of CAN at Nividia Jetson Xevier AGX

Hello all,
I am trying to enable can on Xavier .
CAN on Xavier send data and received by another can controller ,but when the other controller send to Nividia nothing received by the CAN on Xavier .

also
I have trying to connect the 2 can controllers in Nividea Xavier AGX with each other as the follwing git repo : GitHub - hmxf/can_xavier: CAN Bus Drive Script
but when I send candump can0 and send from can1 I got nothing .
also i try to connect the 2 controllers without transceivers
attached bellow the status of the 2 can controllers :
Could any one help?

Hi essamamr,
You cannot connect 2 controllers with each other without transceiver. Follow this doc:
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/hw_setup_jetson_can.html#wwpID0ELHA

Thanks,
Shubhi

Hello shgrag,
I have already send from Nividia by interface candsend and it was received by another can controller without using any transceiver ,but the issue is only in receiving any thing from the other CAN

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi,
CAN0 to CAN0 is possible and CAN1 to CAN1 is possible.
Can you share your steps and explain how have you confirmed that without transceiver and connecting CAN0 to CAN1 is transferring messages?
Please share details.