Jetson Nano + IMX219-200 Camera Parameters help

Hello,
I had 2 jetson nanos connected with radios and I want to transfer the video from one to the other.
I had tried a lot of setups, but always I receive bad Video quality or big latency.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 sensor-mode=5 exposuretimerange=“13000 13000” ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, framerate=(fraction)120/1’ ! omxh264enc bitrate=5000000 ! h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! udpsink host=222.234.55.51 port=5555 sync=false

I tried this params to run the camera, also sensor mode 4 and lower resolution 800x600, but also the same problems

For the reciever i used:

gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=5555 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, encoding-name=H264 ! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder enable-max-performance=1 disable-dpb=true ! nvvidconv ! xvimagesink sync=false
Also tried with decoder: omxh264dec but the results are worse.
I had played with the rtpjitterbuffer and imagesink also but also bad.

Could someone suggest what options to use for a better performance?
This is my first time running camera with Jetson nano.
When they are connected via ethernet video quality is ok and no big latency.
What latency is achievable with radio communication and with what params?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for bad description, havent used this kind of things until now :)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

How about run those two command on the same Nano?
Could it be network problem?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.