I tried to connect to a bluetooth speaker to play audio. The pairing was successful, however, I could not establish connection with the device.
I followed these instructions to try and solve the bluetooth problem:
Note: I realized after following the instructions that it specifies that “Applies to: Original Jetson TX2 only”
The device does not boot up, or at least the screen is blank.
- I am using the original power supply
- Power LED is ON (not blinking)
- I have a mouse with LEDs that light up when mouse is connected. Now, the mouse is not lighting up in either of the 4 usb ports
I have tried:
- Flashed a new SD card with fresh JetPack4.5 image (jetson-nx-jp451-sd-card-image) and still the screen is blank when I boot the device and no power coming from the USB ports
- Tried to connect to the device through the Micro USB but it is not recognized (Windows 10)
Is there anything else I can do?