Jetson xavier operating system error

i have jetson agx xavier developer kit. it has been a constant problem since the day i got it. this is the dumbest thing i have ever bought. i don’t understand why this happened. please come back urgently. computer slowed down while working normally. I restarted it too. But when it opens it gives a warning. and then the nvdia screen is showing. I’m so mad please help.

Moving this topic to the Jetson AGX Xavier forum for better visibility.

Did you ever flash your AGX devkit with sdkmanager? This “startlxde” thing should not happen on jetson AGX.

Only some device with low DRAM use lxde. (e.g. Nano 2gb). I think it would be better to reflash this board and check if things happen again.

what should i do. ​​I didn’t flash it with sdk manager. please guide me.

Find a native ubuntu 18.04 x86_64 host and try this. It is very common to use this tool on AGX (actually it is a must-have).

1 Like

İ am start for sdk . But i am not skip next step

Select the host ubuntu computer. I choose jetson xavier as target, but it says unavailable. By the way, my host machine is not a regular ubuntu computer(NOC).Nvidia computer. Is this the cause of the problem

The reason should be ubuntu 20.04. That was why I said you need to find a ubuntu 18.04…

I am trying to install sdkmanager on ubuntu 18.04 as you mentioned. Now I’m getting the following error in the sdkmanager configuration part. When I say skip it gives the same error in the next steps.

This means sdkmanager tries to run “apt-get update” on your host. And it fails.

The failure reason is unknown and I cannot help either since this is happened on your host. So you should resolve that first.

Also, what does that mean “your computer is not a regular computer, a NVIDIA computer”? What does that mean “NVIDIA computer”?

I did not connect the two xavier computers together. I connected it to another normal computer to install sdk on Xavier.

Oh ok. Then please focus on fixing your apt-get update on your host.

i did that .But error same again

What did you do?

I did the update and upgrade from terminal. I took the transactions from the beginning but it still gave this error

Can you just run apt-get update on your host and paste your log to us?

Could you check your /etc/apt/sources.list and remove that download docker one which has the error?

The file is not modified and deleted. This file is read only.