Recently, we got some latest NX SoMs which are labelled 180-13668-DAAA-A03. We tried to flash them with JetPack 4.5 which is downloaded by SDK Manager. However, system got stuck with NVIDIA white logo on the HDMI screen when we used the flashcmd.txt to flash the NX SoMs.
We didn’t see this boot failure on the old NX SoMs which are labelled 180-13668-DAAA-A02. Please help check this issue. The attachment are the flashcmd.txt, boot and flash logs.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Use SDK Manager to download Jetson OS and Jetson SDK Components but not flashing device
- Exit SDK Manager after it finishes the downloading process
- Enter JetPack 4.5 Linux_for_Tegra directory:
- Do first flashing for generating flashcmd.txt
sudo ./flash.sh jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1
- Wait until the first flashing is done and make device enter Recovery Mode again
- Enter Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader directory
- Do second flashing by using the generated flashcmd.txt
sudo bash flashcmd.txt
- Wait until the second flashing is done and this issue happens
error01_boot_white_nv_logo.zip (36.8 KB)