Release highlights since 515.43.04:
- Improved performance of GLX and Vulkan applications running in gamescope.
- Added a “kernelopen” feature tag to the supported-gpus.json file, to indicate which GPUs are compatible with open-gpu-kernel-modules.
- Improved Vulkan swapchain creation failure reporting. Applications can use the VK_EXT_debug_utils extension to receive additional information when an error was encountered in vkCreateSwapchainKHR().
- Added a new configuration option for NVIDIA NGX to allow disabling the DSO signature check. See the “NGX” chapter of the README for more information.
- Fixed an issue where HDMI audio output was not working in some cases, especially with high display refresh rates (120Hz, 100Hz, etc.) using Fixed Rate Link (FRL) transmission mode.