Looking for Jetsom TX1 module schematic

We are going to design a hardware designment with tegra x1,and the Jetson TX1 is based on tegra x1.So we need the schematic of Jetson TX1 module.The NVIDIA has provided the schematic of the Jetson TX1 Development Kit carrier board,but it’s not what we need. Any one knows where I can find it ?

Only the sch/layout files of carrier board are public in download center, Jetson TX1 is generally supported in module mode on forum. You need to contact your chip purchasing source/agency about module doc.

What a pity.

Ok,thank you for your reply. Now I have a Jetson TX1 Development Kit but I still don’t know how to use the Nvidia Nsight to develop? I imported CUDA samples, and if I chose remote debug,there were always errors, and I don’t now how to download the project to the Jetson TX1 development kit and see the result.Can you help me?

Ok,thank you for your reply. Now I have a Jetson TX1 Development Kit but I still don’t know how to use the Nvidia Nsight to develop? I imported CUDA samples, and if I chose remote debug,there were always errors, and I don’t now how to download the project to the Jetson TX1 development kit and see the result.Can you help me?