TX1 Module Schematics, Layout

Admittedly, I am blind in one eye and deaf in the other, but I cannot find the schematics and layout files for the TX1 Module. I see the carrier board (which is great), but no module. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many humble thanks!

Jason

The design files of the module aren’t released or derivative TX1 available for design – usage info of the Jetson module is conveyed in the module DS and OEM DG so it can be integrated into carriers, enclosures, and other platforms.

Thank you Dusty for the feedback

Is NVIDIA’s go-to-market preference to sell the module or does it engage chip on board designs as well? I am interested in doing a chip on board design, not using the module.

Thanks!
Jason

Module is prefered, the TX1 chip isn’t generally available, but TK1 is. You can find the distributors here: [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/tegra-k1[/url]

Can I have an update on the availability of the design files for the Jetson TX1 module similar to the TK1 module that is available. Although I understand that the TX1 chip is not available, access to the design files is important to me to complete the collateral transparency that we need to commit to using the TX1 in our embedded design. When will these files be available?

Thank You
Michael Stamler, CTO
Xicore Research Ltd.

Hi mstamler,

As the previous update, the design files of the module aren’t released or derivative TX1 available for design – usage info of the Jetson module is conveyed in the module DS and OEM DG so it can be integrated into carriers, enclosures, and other platforms.

May I know what information you required, so that we can improve our documentation accordingly.

Thanks

Hi,

This thread is more than a year old. Is it still the case that the design files are not released for Jetson TX1/TX2 modules?

It is not cost effective to use the module as-is in our product. 

Thank you.

Regards,
San

HI santhoshr5e3p,

We only provide Jetson TX1/TX2 modules for customers.

Thanks

Thank you kayccc, for the information.

Regards,
San