Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) DGPU 3080 TI
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) latest
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
While our models run on NX’es, we decided to test the DeepStream performance on a Dgpu (rtx3080 ti, i5, 32gb ram). We ran the Default DeepStream-app with the source30-1080p config, which runs multi-ur on a single mp4 file.
When adding more streams (50 instead of the default 30), the frame rate dropped to 16-ish fps. buffers were set accordingly to the amount of streams.
The GPU was barely working at max 13% and the cpu was at 25-35%. Memory seems to be enough and fast enough. So the system is just getting started, but it seems 800-ish fps in total seems to be the maximum.
Can my system achieve more fps and am I missing a bottleneck, or is 800fps just the max?