Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware - 4x A6000 (I’m only using one for this use case)
• Network Type Detectnet_v2
• Training spec file (attached)
detectnet_v2_train_resnet18_kitti.txt (5.9 KB)
0.txt (441 Bytes)
Please find attached the training config file, example of a picture and associated label file of my use case.
The image size is 1920 x 1080 p
I’m currently training a detectnetv2 with resnset18 model. I’ve got about 3300 images to train with.
After a certain amount of epochs, it runs a evaluation and i keep getting mAP of 0 for each class (i have a loss of 7.9 after 20 epochs but I still expected to get something back for the mAP).
Validation cost: 0.004761
Mean average_precision (in %): 0.0000
class name average precision (in %)
------------ --------------------------
cracked 0
offset 0
standard 0
Can someone please take a look at the files and please let me know if I have done something wrong. I looked at other posts similar to this and followed their solutions but didn’t get anywhere, so I am not sure if I am missing something obvious.
Thank You!
