Mouth not moving correctly

I’m hoping someone can help me, I’ve been stuck on this problem for a while now. I’m still learning, so forgive the green questions, :) For the life of me I cannot get my character’s mouth/lips to move correctly! It is an alien type head, with a wide mouth. I can see movement, but wherever I put my markers, the lips never seem to fully separate when talking, always pulling mesh from the bottom lip, for some reason. My shape keys in blender open the mouth no problem. Any help would be well received, in the meantime, I’ll be over here, losing my mind. Thank you, Alan.

Hello @meehanalan! Sorry to hear you’re having so much trouble. I have ask a developer to jump on here to help you.

I would like to suggest that you join our Discord Server at discord.gg/nvidiaomniverse. We have thousands of community members and developers on there where you can ask for help and get live feedback!

Thanks for the reply Wendy, I’ll join up now, just screen recorded a video, a nice angle of the problem. Keep your fingers crossed 🤞 Alan.

Hi @meehanalan ,
character transfer can handle face proportion difference from the source character (Mark) up to certain level.
For more extreme case, it’s better to rely on doing blendshape solve on Mark, but apply the solved animation on your target character that have matching shapes number and name but the shapes are tailored for your character.
This way the animation range would fit best for your character while still getting the fidelity of Mark’s animation.