Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version Deepstream SDK v4.0.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) Jetpack 4.3
• TensorRT Version 6.0.1-1+cuda10.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
I have completed the “Getting Started with DeepStream for Video Analytics on Jetson Nano” course. In DeepStream-Test 1, “Object Detection Application” , the DeepStream app ran object detection and counts for ‘Vehicle’ and ‘Person’ objects were tracked (ResNet10). The output log displayed the ‘Vehicle Count’ and ‘Person Count’ as shown.
I wish to publish this data count of these 2 objects to mqtt broker and then using mqttlens I can subscribe to the broker to retrieve the JSON format data for the collected ‘Vehicle Count’ and ‘Person Count’ after the stream ends. I read on Gst-nvmsgbroker, but there is no MQTT protocol in the documentation.
Has anyone sucessfully done this? Has someone been able to modified the Kafka protocol into MQTT to accomplish the task I wish to accomplish?