Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) NA
• TensorRT Version 7.2.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am have an app based on test5 that I would like to enrich with features of dsanalytics plugin. I have seen https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream-occupancy-analytics Now I’m struggling to figure out how to send 2 types of messages to two separate kafka topics. That is - I want to create and send similar-to-standard message with bbox for each detected object as well as the occupancy message generated after analytics.
My understanding is that I should have 2 different msgmeta objects generated in
bbox_generated_probe_after_analytics but I’m wondering they will be picked up correctly by their respective sinks? I have read previous posts that mentioned setting msg-conv-comp-id and msg-broker-comp-id and I know that this is checked both by gst msgconv and gst msgbroker but I don’t understand what exactly needs to be changed. Shouldn’t compId parameters be set when msg-conv-comp-id and msg-broker-comp-id are set in config?
Related to that: what is the difference between parameter msg-conv-msg2p-lib set in [sink] group and the same set via [message-converter] after setting disable-msgconv=1 in sink? Where should I set msgconv in my scenario? Right now I have a situation where my msgconv works when set in [message-converter] but it cannot be opened not when set in in [sink] (and it was working before with test5).
And finally, in DS5.1, in sink group there is new-api parameter explained as use protocol adapter library api’s directly or use new msgbroker library wrapper api’s - where can we find more explanation about the differences between the two?
Looking forward to hear from you and as always thanks for your support