New apt update error after flashing with newest JetPack Version

I get a new, not seen before sudo apt update error after flashing with the newest

Jetpack-L4T-3.2-linux-x64_b196

two debians cause errors:

W: GPG error: file:/var/cuda-repo-9-0-local  Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
E: The repository 'file:/var/cuda-repo-9-0-local  Release' is not signed.

and

W: GPG error: file:/var/nv-tensorrt-repo-ga-cuda9.0-trt3.0.4-20180208  Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
E: The repository 'file:/var/nv-tensorrt-repo-ga-cuda9.0-trt3.0.4-20180208  Release' is not signed.

is it safe to delete them from

/etc/apt/sources.list.d

Or does it mean the flashing was not successful?

Have you checked the second link from https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1002140/jetson-tx2/apt-get-update-errors/post/5247634/#5247634 ? This should fix this.

No this is not giving a solution to the apt update error on the jetson.

If i just delete the two files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d would this have consequences in any terms?

You may just comment these (rather than delete) and try.

I was having the same issue. I just moved “cuda-9-0-local.list” and “nv-tensorrt-ga-cuda9.0-trt3.0.4-20180208.list” to another folder outside of /etc/apt/sources.list.d It seems to have worked (at least for the purposes of installing ROS related packages), as apt-get update no longer complains. But I don’t know what the ramifications are of having done so. Hopefully someone much more knowledgeable than I can chime in on this.