signature and lock errors when trying to install anything in a recently upgraded TX2

I’ve recently flashed the Jetson TX2 using the JetPack-L4T-3.2-linux-x64_b196.run; my host is a Laptop with Ubuntu 16.04 (I just partitioned my computer to boot with this ubuntu version and be able to use the Jetpack).

After flashing the Jetson I didn’t see any error, however, now when I boot into the Jetson TX2 I cannot install anything, I get a ‘public key’ error and a ‘lock’ error. This is the error that I get when I do “sudo apt-get update”:

Hit:19 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security InRelease
W: GPG error: file:/var/cuda-repo-9-0-local Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
W: The repository ‘file:/var/cuda-repo-9-0-local Release’ is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can’t be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
W: GPG error: file:/var/nv-tensorrt-repo-ga-cuda9.0-trt3.0.4-20180208 Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
W: The repository ‘file:/var/nv-tensorrt-repo-ga-cuda9.0-trt3.0.4-20180208 Release’ is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can’t be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?

Any hint in what can be going wrong? What can be causing these errors?

Note: Some of my errors look very similar to the following Topic 1030999, however, I don’t see the ‘lock’ errors in the log from that topic, that’s why I started a new Topic…:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1030999/fresh-install-of-the-new-jetpack-with-errors/

oh!, never mind, the errors get fixed with this command:

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys F60F4B3D7FA2AF80

Taken from:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1030831/jetpack-3-2-mdash-l4t-r28-2-production-release-for-jetson-tx1-tx2/

Please ignore my post, it is resolved. Thanks!