Nitro's New Cooling Mod with Double Performance based on design

Hello Nvidia online community, my name is bryan Ive been bored wanted to share some cool techniques and so far its shown me around 200% more output from the same device like you flipped a switch and now your on max settings and its sooooo smoooth it brings tears to your eyes ;) , ive already done this method to laptops and other graphics cards and like I said 200% so hey if you have some old shizz go get some SUPERLUBE multipurpose synthetic grease, now get some artic silver 5 or what ever better then stock thermal paste now lets show you some doublesssss.

SIMPLE GT 730 1GB DDR5 384Cuda Model 28nm 35Watts

Most Devices do this dry spots develop causing a instability in micro systems interface

Silcon the “GPU Chip SUBSTRATE” RAM and Drivers , LEAVE THE CORE SURFACE CLEAN.

here ya go a way to double silicon quality and increase thermal extraction by also around 200% enjoy ive been love all my mods as do my friends… consoles work well for this as well.

MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SILCON GREASE as the insulator

1080P BEFORE MOD

BREAKIN is required once is has settled you will see almost perfect double of what if could do before, but make sure you HEATup and wiggle the heatsink a few times underload “WARNING BE CAREFUL” then let is cool down.

I also noticed a increase in performance over time, now it sits at 50FPS same settings so we will see, my XFX RX580 Nitro is still rippin BFV for the last 2 weeks with full PCB mod. 1440p at 75hz ULTRA with 97.6 accuracy frame time based on hardware design. 1080P 177Hz is my fav.

I would like to thank PNY for there support but this can be applied to laptops and much more complex gpu chips.