I have given access to peformance counters in the NVIDIA Control Panel. But only the first GPU can access performance counters, and the remaining three GPUs can not.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Windows Registry Workaround
On Windows, if the NVIDIA Control Panel will not open, then it is possible to assign the equivalent settings in the Windows registry.
- Open regedit.exe
- Paste this URL in the top bar:
- Search for RMGpuId to find the registry key (“directory”) for your first GPU.
- Ctrl+F or menu Edit | Find… opens the find dialog box.
- Found location (the IDs are machine-specific):
- Confirm that it’s a recognizable GPU
- Create a new registry value RmProfilingAdminOnly
- Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Name it RmProfilingAdminOnly
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all instances of RMGpuId under the Video registry key have been addressed.
- Restart the graphics driver, to ensure the changes take effect.
- Option: Restart Windows.
- Option: Disable, then re-enable the display adapter via the Device Manager.