GPUs: Two GeForce RTX 2080s
- Issue occurs with SLI enable and disabled.
- Latest GeForce Drivers
- NSIGHT 6.0, 5.6, 5.3
Setup a Performance Analysis
- Issues occurs both Local and Remote.
- Trace Process Tree
- Trace Settings - CUDA, 4/4 (no other traces selected).
- Start Application control (Via NSIGHT).
- Run application.
- Exit the application.
- Stop the capture.
- stop the application control.
- Report window pops up.
- In the drop-down there is no item for CUDA Memory Copies, or CUDA Memory sets.
- Under the Runtime API Call Summary there are no cudaMemset or cudaMalloc, etc.
- Same system as above except:
- Two Quadro P2000s
- Latest Quadro Driver.
Is there some setting or a different driver that I need for CUDA calls to be captured by NSIGHT?