NSIGHT SYSTEM: Runtime Error and reported QuadDCommon::NotFoundException

I have been trying to run nsys on our local cluster and it failed to produce the output file. It reports QuadDCommon::NotFoundException, and I could not find any information about it. Would someone please help me with this problem? Thank you very much!

The command line I was using: srun --mem=100G -t 1-0 -p idle --gpus=tesla_t4 nsys profile -o cmdb.nsys.prof load-dbg chinese.trio.128k-10kbp.b.fa chinese.trio.128k-10kbp.fastq > output2.prof 2>&1

The output2.prof file says:

Warning: LBR backtrace method is not supported on this platform. DWARF backtrace method will be used.
Collecting data...
..... # our code running stuff
Processing events...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::wrapexcept<QuadDCommon::NotFoundException>'
  what():  NotFoundException

Interestingly, we could get results using nsight compute: srun --mem=100G -t 1-0 -p idle --gpus=tesla_t4 ncu -f -o cmdb.nsys.prof load-dbg chinese.trio.128k-10kbp.b.fa chinese.trio.128k-10kbp.fastq > output2.prof 2>&1

We have been using nvhpc 21.9 for this.

Thank you so much for taking time reading and helping us with this problem!

Hello,

same here:
CentOS8 Stream
cuda-11.5 (happens also with 11.4, but not with 11.3)
Invocation: /usr/local/cuda-11.5/bin/nsys profile -o output <executable>

Warning: LBR backtrace method is not supported on this platform. DWARF backtrace method will be used.
Collecting data...

<executable finishes>

Processing events...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::wrapexcept<QuadDCommon::NotFoundException>'
  what():  NotFoundException
Aborted (core dumped)

Anything we can do to debug this?