Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi Nvidia, please help. I am trying to create a sample to work with NvBufSurfTransform API. The function call works well in gstdsexample plugin but failed in this sample code. Please correct me if I am using it wrong way.
The code failed at line 62 and i got segmentation faultmain.cpp (1.9 KB)
I am testing this code in DeepStream 5.1 x86 docker.
Compile: nvcc main.cpp -I /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/includes/ -L /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/ -lnvbufsurface -lnvbufsurftransform
Run: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/ ./a.out