NvDCF tracker has no outputs

Hi,

I am using DeepStream by means of the Python API (insider a Docker container). I have built a custom app and the pipeline is built (and linked) as follows:

sources → streammux → pgie → tiler → tracker → nvvidconv → nvosd → sinks

This setup works correctly when using the “mot_iou” or “mot_klt” trackers.

However, when using NvDCF it is not working. I don’t get no error message, it’s just that the tracker seems to output “0s” into the tracked bbox’s. I have confirmed that the detector’s output does, indeed, output the bbox’s of the detected objects correctly. But after the tracking is done the “rect_params” or the “tracker_bbox_info” are always missing.

As per the tracker_config_file I have tried with several of them that I have found on the samples, but none of them make any difference on the results.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version
DeepStream 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
Jetpack 4.4
• TensorRT Version
TensorRT 7.1

Please upgrade to the latest DS 6.0.1. Can you have a try with DS samples with tracker?

C/C++ Sample Apps Source Details — DeepStream 6.0.1 Release documentation (nvidia.com)

Hi, due to my setup I cannot update to DeepStream 6.0.1

I can’t do that due to my setup. Is there any other help you can give me, please?

Can you have a try with DS samples?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.