I am working on a Yolo V4 based object detector application which running on a triton inference server. The current implementation is based on python language and doesn’t use any DeepStream pipeline.
I planning to integrate a tracker in my object detection pipeline, and the NVDCF tracker is one of the choices. I want to know how to integrate the NVDCF tracker to a python object detection code (Note: Only NVDCF tracker, no other DeepStream elements/pipeline). Is that possible? Is there any reference sample application available?
Thanks in advance.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform: NVIDIA T4 GPU
• DeepStream Version: DeepStream 6.0
• TensorRT Version: 8.2.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version: 470.103.01
• Issue Type: Questions, Requirement
• Requirement details: Standalone NVDCF tracker API for object detection application (Currently NVDCF tracker is coupled with DeepStream SDK)
Hi @captain_billgardo ,
I don’t think it works since NvDCF tracker is based on the DeepStream Metadata, without DeepStream pipeline, no DeepStream Metadata, NvDCF will not work
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.