NvDCF Tracker is not working

Description

I’m trying to run my YOLOv4 in Deepstream with the NvDCF Tracker. But when I enable it nothing happens. The fps are not dropping and there are no IDs shown. I’m running inside the Deepstream Docker on my RTX 3090. So what problem stopped the tracker from working and how can I solve it?

Relevant Files

output.txt (6.0 KB)
deepstream_app_source1_yolov4.txt (4.8 KB)
config_tracker_NvDCF_accuracy.txt (5.9 KB)

Hi,

This looks like a Deepstream related issue. We will move this post to the Deepstream forum.

Thanks!

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
**• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which

As I said I run it on my RTX 3090 with Deepstream 6.0. It worked last week but it did not out of nowhere. You reproduce the issue by using the config files I provided. The GPU drivers are the newest ones. So it has to be an error with the configuration files.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Can you help to have a try with below samples which include tracker without any change?

C/C++ Sample Apps Source Details — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation (nvidia.com)