I trying to run the container deepstream-l4t (https://ngc.nvidia.com/catalog/containers/nvidia:deepstream-l4t)
but I am getting this error:
docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:449: container init caused “process_linux.go:432: running prestart hook 0 caused \“error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: driver error: failed to process request\\n\”””: unknown.
Could someone help me understand what’s going on?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Please noticed that you will need JetPack4.4 DP (rel-32.4.2) for the following container:
You can find this information in the Prerequisites session.