Nvidia drivers on fedora 34

Hello,

I’ve been using Fedora for about a year and a half now and everything is great apart from the fact that NVIDIA drivers never seems to work with any Linux distro I come across.

Upon opening the nvidia-settings via the terminal I’m prompted with the following error:

(nvidia-settings:54897): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 21:48:52.456: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
[trashpanda@fedora ~]$ lspci |grep -E "VGA|3D"
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GP106BM [GeForce GTX 1060 Mobile 6GB] (rev a1)
[nvidia-bug-report.log.gz|attachment](upload://fKSnZpT0xP0RYQCvxH92Kmj1qMo.gz) (13.4 MB)

Attached to this topic is the bug report script’s log as well.

Currently, neither of the applications that used to work prior to this error are working and even tho I’m unable to confirm or deny if this is related to the driver, I have a strong feeling it is.

I was wondering, would it be possible to get this working once and for all? I have reinstalled the driver and the OS numerous time now and there’s always something that’s not quite working as it should and that something is always related to NVIDIA no matter what.

If any further information is required, please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.