NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS with vista

hi i need a little help i dont know where to post for support

i have an aspire 8920g with NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS graphics but i keep getting an error saying the graphics driver stopped responding and restored i play guild wars alot but now when i try to play after so long my screen starts to flicker badly and freezes ive looked for drivers but cant find 1 that supports the NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS on vista service pack1?? and i dont see 1 on nvidia sites which really dont look good as its there product and they dont even make the correct driver my 8600m gs worked miles better then this heep of junk

no replys with help not even from nvidia so is my graphics card a heep of junk then as there is no official up to date driver for it to work correctly with visa

Well… A forum on CUDA is probably the worst place for this… External Media So try another one, contact NVIDIA support directly or get in contact with your supplier. External Media

I am experiencing a similar problem. Just purchased HP m9340f with Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6700 @2.66 GHz, 6GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM. It came with GeForce 9500 GS. I cant play games for more than 30 minutes to an hour before it crashes and then restores but is highly pixelated and makes play impossible. When I shut the game down, the pixelation continues into the Vista desktop and I must restart the comp. The most common error message is related to a nvlddmkm.sys crash and it was restored. Once I got a blue screen (of almost death) that said the problem was the NVIDIA driver and it was up to NVIDIA to correct it. I updated the driver (which looks like its same for both the 9500 and 9800?) but the problem continues with no improvement. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.