Nvidia/Intel hybrid - external monitor slow performance on most of the distros

I’ve been looking for quite some time for valid solution of this problem if there is any solution actually.

I’m having Nvidia/Intel hybrid GPU with HDMI and DP through USB-C connected directly to the Nvidia GPU. My problem seems to be not directly connected to the specific distro cause I’ve been through a lot of them (some better than others in that matter). When external monitor is connected to the laptop and I’m trying to use hybrid mode the smoothness of writing in terminal, moving windows around and overall performance of UI is quite slow - not unuseable but quite distracting.

Everytime I was using drivers 460 or 465. I went through Ubuntu (20.04, 20.10, 21.04), PopOS (20.04, 20.10), Manjaro KDE, Kubuntu 20.04, EndeavourOS (KDE) - and from all of them the ones working on Arch were actually somewhat closest to be working properly while in Hybrid Mode. I even tried various kernels - 5.8 to 5.12 - but the problem persisted.

I don’t see much of a dwell on the fact that the Hybrid Mode while using external display is quite poor in performance or maybe it’s just me. Is there any way to fix it? I’d like to emphasise that it’s not like low FPS all the time but it is noticeably slower than on Nvidia Mode for example.