Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version come with jetpack
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Bug and Question ?
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I am running the following command, try to create a v4l2loopback following the v4l2loopback wiki page:
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=rtsp://xxxx.sdp ! nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw" ! v4l2sink device=/dev/video10
But it shows following error:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ... Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ... Progress: (open) Opening Stream Progress: (connect) Connecting to rtsp://xxxx.sdp Progress: (open) Retrieving server options Progress: (open) Retrieving media info Progress: (request) SETUP stream 0 Progress: (request) SETUP stream 1 Progress: (open) Opened Stream Setting pipeline to PLAYING ... New clock: GstSystemClock Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request Progress: (request) Sent PLAY request Opening in BLOCKING MODE NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 279 NVMEDIA: Reading vendor.tegra.display-size : status: 6 NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 279
Not sure if I did wrong or there is a problem inside.
I am able to use alternative solution that uses ffmpeg with command line:
ffmpeg -i rtsp://xxxx.sdp -f v4l2 -pix_fmt yuv420p /dev/video10
But I dont think it is the best compared to the installed gstreamer…