Hello. I found issues about suspend/resume function with the reference document.
We get some driver error logs while doing resume from suspend on Orin generation. Those are not expected behavior. Could you please investigate and modify by nvidia’s bsp kernel team?
- nvrng error
[ 61.440872] PM: dpm_run_callback(): platform_pm_resume+0x0/0x80 returns -110 [ 61.440877] PM: Device 3ae0000.nvrng failed to resume: error -110
- susres-20230830r1.log (112.5 KB)
- Hardware: AGX Orin developer kit
- BSP: Jetson linux r35.4.1
- kernel, rootfs and all blobs are totally bsp images.
- Document: Jetson Orin Nano Series, Jetson Orin NX Series and Jetson AGX Orin Series — Jetson Linux Developer Guide documentation
- Turn on power
- echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc1/wakealarm; sleep 3; systemctl suspend
- Happen the above error message. It’s mean that
nvrngdriver does not work after resume.
Reproducibility is 100% (4/4)
nvrng driver does not work after resume.
- Dce frabic error when system suspend
- [35.4.1] Orin Nano cannot suspend on Xavier NX devkit
- I confirmed suspend/resume succeed on Xavier NX devkit. I guess that Xavier generation is good and Orin generation is not good.
- I confirmed that Jetson_Linux_Release_Notes_r35.4.1.pdf is not reported this issue.