NvSciIpc for Chip-to-Chip communication

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello everyone, according to the NvSciIpc document:
it is possible to perform a Chip to Chip communication. Nonetheless that guide has no information about how to perform said connection.
Could you point me to the necessary documentation to do this? Could you also point what are the available Hardware paths for this communication? ie, is it through paths A, B, or C in the attached picture.

Thanks

Hi, @erick.vieyra

It’s through path B in the diagram. As I mentioned in Inter chip communication on NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux) - #14 by VickNV, it’s not supported in devzone releases. Thanks.

Thanks for the clarification Vick. We have gone through some similar questions but I would like to ask: What exactly is a devzone release?
Most importantly, is there any way that we can access a non-devzone release as an Nvidia Partner? If so, what is the procedure to access one of these releases?
Thanks in advance for your reply

devzone releases are those listed in NVIDIA DRIVE Downloads | NVIDIA Developer.
Namely, they are available in SDK Manager by logging in as nvidia developer as below.

For things out of devzone scope, you may need to discuss with your nvidia rep. Thanks.