I tested my model with deepstream.
1, test images (each image has different width and height) with jpeg format.
2. Here is command
gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location=/DB/%08d.jpeg caps=‘image/jpeg, framerate=10/1’ ! nvjpegdec ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1280 height=720 enable-padding=true ! nvinfer config-file-path=…/…/model/OBJ/pgie_config.txt ! nvdsosd ! nvvideoconvert ! jpegenc ! multifilesink location=out/%08d.jpeg
- I find a few overlapping image after enable-padding .
Accually a fire that is right side in the image is inferenced in this frame.
I want to make image as zero-padding on nvstreammux. Is there any good idea?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)