Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When using the new
adaptive-batching=1 together with NvTracker, the pipeline will fail with below error when a new src is added to the pipeline and starts pushing buffers:
gstnvtracker: NvBufSurfTransform failed with error -3 while converting buffergstnvtracker: Failed to convert input batch.
[ERROR push 315] push failed [-5]
The tracker works fine when all sources are connected at the beginning, but fails when they are added dynamically while playing. I guess this has to do with the tracker context being created at stream start and not updating dynamically?
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=“file:///test.mp4” ! nvvideoconvert! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=NV12” ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m adaptive-batching=1 ! nvinfer config-file-path=“config.txt” ! nvtracker ll-lib-file="/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so" ! fakesink
Wait 5 seconds and then add another source to m.sink_1 and the NvTracker will blow up.
Any suggestions as to how this can be fixxed…?