Our Guide to NVIDIA at SIGGRAPH 2022

Illuminating Discoveries
August 8-11, 2022

SIGGRAPH is right around the corner, and this year NVIDIA will be onsite in Vancouver (and virtually) to celebrate the latest breakthrough research in computer graphics and AI.

Join us on Tuesday, August 9, for a livestream to recap our SIGGRAPH announcements and highlight the must-attend sessions, labs, and special events. We will also unveil our latest Omniverse ambassador and the winner of the #MadeinMachinima contest.

Don’t miss Edward McEvenue of EDSTUDIOS who will be presenting “Creating Real-Time Visual Effects in Omniverse using ASUS ProArt” at ASUS booth 933! Edward shared, “I’m going to be discussing part of my workflow in 3ds Max, how I set up my simulations in TyFlow, and finally how I brought my simulations into Omniverse for real-time rendering.” Stop by the ASUS booth for a great demonstration and say hi to Edward!

We’ve also created Discord channels for the community to chat during and after each session. Make sure to check those out.

Here’s a complete list of NVIDIA hosted sessions, labs and special events.

– THURSDAY, JULY 28 –

– MONDAY AUG 8 –

– TUESDAY AUG 9 –

– WEDNESDAY AUG 10 –

– THURSDAY, AUG 11 –

– ON-DEMAND SESSIONS –

In addition to the events listed above, if you’re looking for some light reading, check out the 17 accepted papers that showcase advancements in neural content creation tools, display and human perception, the mathematical foundations of computer graphics, and neural rendering.

We’ll be recording all the sessions listed above and will post them to this thread and on Discord once they’re available, so make sure to bookmark this post.

We hope to see you there and make sure to stop by our session room and lab to say hi!

Learn More: NVIDIA at SIGGRAPH 2022