Pioneering Graphics for the AI Generation
August 6-10, 2023
SIGGRAPH is right around the corner, and this year NVIDIA will be onsite in Los Angeles (and virtually) to celebrate the latest breakthrough research in graphics, research, Universal Scene Description (OpenUSD), and AI that are driving next-generation discoveries.
Whether you are an Omniverse user or just curious, book some one-on-one time to ask all of your burning questions about the Omniverse platform, or have a relaxed chat with our experts. Reserve your spot now.
Here’s a complete list of Omniverse activities at SIGGRAPH:
SUNDAY, AUG 6
- [Open Source Days] Panel - Towards 3D Interoperability With Universal Scene Description (OpenUSD) | 1:30 p.m. PDT, JW MARRIOTT L.A. LIVE
- [Onsite] Lab - Build Custom 3D Scene Manipulator Extensions With NVIDIA Omniverse and OpenUSD | 3:45 p.m. PDT, West Building, Rooms 150-153
- [Onsite] Birds of a Feather - Immersive Visualization for Science, Research, Art and Metaverse Applications | 8:00 a.m. PDT, Room 518
MONDAY, AUG 7 - Hands-on Labs
- [Onsite] Educator’s Day Session - Reimagine Your Curriculum With OpenUSD and NVIDIA Omniverse | 12:00 p.m. PDT, Room 306 AB
- [Onsite] Lab - Fundamentals of Universal Scene Description (OpenUSD) | 12:30 p.m. PDT, West Building, Rooms 150-153
- [Onsite] Lab - OpenUSD for 3D Creators: Collaborative Workflows With Adobe Substance 3D Painter, Autodesk Maya, and NVIDIA Omniverse | 2:00 p.m. PDT, West Building, Rooms 150-153
- [Onsite] Lab - Bringing Characters to Life With AI and OpenUSD: A Blender, NVIDIA Omniverse Audio2Face, and Unreal Engine Workflow | 3:45 p.m. PDT, West Building, Rooms 150-153
TUESDAY, AUG 8 - Keynote
- [Onsite and online] Keynote - Explore What’s Next in AI | 8:00 a.m. PDT, South Hall K
- [Onsite] Birds of a Feather - USD, Hydra and OpenSubdiv: Pixar’s Open Source Meetup | 2:00 p.m. PDT, Room 518
- [Onsite] Real Time Demo - Interactive AI Material Generation and Editing in NVIDIA Omniverse | 6:00 p.m. PDT, West Hall B
WEDNESDAY, AUG 9 - OpenUSD Day
- [Onsite] Session - From Pixels to Spatial Reality: Enabling Immersive Workflows with OpenUSD | 9:00 a.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - VFX: The Power of OpenUSD for Industrial & Manufacturing Workflows | 9:30 a.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Embracing OpenUSD Across Adobe’s Creative Applications | 10:00 a.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Digital Twins Go Geospatial With OpenUSD, 3D Tiles, and Cesium| 10:30 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Accelerating Self-Driving Car & Robotics Development with Universal Scene Description | 11:00 a.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Crafting Digital Worlds: OpenUSD, AI Trends, and New Frontiers for Tool Makers | 11:30 a.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Next-Level Digital Humans: Realistic Rendering with OpenUSD, NVIDIA Omniverse & RTX | 1:00 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Karma XPU: SideFX’s New OpenUSD-based GPU/CPU Renderer| 1:30 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Beyond OpenUSD Composition: Generative Procedurals and Customizable Runtime Pipelines in Hydra 2.0 | 2:00 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Harnessing OpenUSD: Iteratively Building a Pipeline in Production | 2:30 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - Intents: Building USD Workflows for Wētā FX and Beyond | 3:00 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - OpenUSD Best Practices: Understanding the Key Considerations for USD Asset Structuring and Pipeline Architecture | 3:30 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
- [Onsite] Session - OpenUSD at Hyperscale: Developing a Real Time Framework for USD Runtime | 4:00 p.m. PDT, Room 404 B
Have questions, want to discuss a project, or get help? Finish out OpenUSD Day at SIGGRAPH with informal office hours at 4:45 - 6:00 p.m. PDT in Room 404 B to meet our engineering, research, and community teams.
THURSDAY, AUG 10
- [Onsite] Birds of a Feather - Generative AI for Graphics and 3D | 8:00 a.m. PDT, Room 518
In addition to the events listed above, if you’re looking for some light reading, check out the 20 papers that showcase NVIDIA research advancements in rendering and gen AI across the community.
We’ll be recording all the sessions listed above and will post them to Discord once they’re available.
We hope to see you there and make sure to stop by our session room and labs to say hi!
Learn More: NVIDIA at SIGGRAPH 2023