- I have an onnx model for Resnet50+SSD & passed an image to it, to do inference(out of DS) & got the output arrays of shapes
- Now, I converted the above onnx model to TensorRT engine & passed it to DeepStream. When I use the same image for inference using DS, I get output arrays of sizes
The tensors outputted by DS are different from those obtained in Process-1 above.
I took the element in
index (which was
0.7378552) of 1st array in Process-1 & compared it with every number in 1st array in process-2. There was no exact match. The only close matches were
0.73835, 0.737011, 0.738657, 0.736894 , 0.737505 , 0.738648, 0.737501, 0.738449, 0.738631
Please let me know what would have been the problem.
• Hardware Platform: Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 184.108.40.206