Output video fps control

We can configure sink to save output video. But I neverfound the control on output video. How I can change the fps. Could you guide me?

how to stop output video getting displayed on screen? i am using python apps

@amar.bit.jsr What is the detail? Can you describe your pipeline first? Of what do you want to control the FPS?

I want to control video fps which I am saving. Basically by default when I am saving its showing 30fps. Can I save video in different fps.

You need to tell us your pipeline first.

Hi amar.bit.jsr,

Any update? Can you provide your pipeline first?

Hi
I was using sample program deepstream-app

Regards
Amar kumar

@amar.bit.jsr Can you show us your configuration file with deepstream-app?

Hi this is default config file that comes with sample

Which one under /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/?

yes

There are several config files, with different video source, the way is different. There is no way to change output video fps with parameters in config file. You may need to change the source codes. For example, the RTSP source is using nvv4l2decoder, you can use “drop-frame-interval” property of nvv4l2decoder to change the video https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/index.html#page/DeepStream%20Plugins%20Development%20Guide/deepstream_plugin_details.html#wwpID0E0GR0HA. If it is with local video file source, since it is using uridecodebin, so it is very hard to change FPS with the plugins in deepstream-app.