Why input FPS not same for output video FPS

Input video is mp4 format and using opencv i saved the output video when processing complete.
Issue is : output video FPS is not match with input video FPS.
for example: input video : 4sec video
output video am getting 2 sec only.
How to get same FPS itself?
One more doubt: Will input video audio will get same as output video audio

Are you sure you are using DeepStream? How?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Using deepstream sample. Am creating face emotion detection program.
Since am facing problem in sink() for saving the output video. i changed my plan to opencv… where opencv will save the output video… And it successfuly saving but issue is output video FPS not match with input video FPS.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - GPU
• DeepStream Version -6.3

What is the issue you met with saving output video with deepstream_tao_apps/apps/tao_others/deepstream-emotion-app at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps (github.com)?

Seems it has nothing to do with DeepStream. Please find openCV related resources to help you. This is DeepStream forum.

Our sample has supported saving the output video as mp4 file.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.