PGI user forum news

This weekend the PGI user forums will be migrating to NVIDIA’s HPC Compilers Developer Forum.

The PGI user forums will be shut down permanently at 3 pm PDT on Friday, June 26. NVIDIA’s HPC Compilers Developer Forums, at HPC Compilers - NVIDIA Developer Forums will be available Monday, June 29. Please update your bookmarks with this new location.

You are invited to register for a free account on the NVIDIA forums at forums.developer.nvidia.com.

The migration was completed on June 27 around noon, PDT.

1 Like

Hello,

The only way I can contact NVIDIA is through this forum. I hope that the representatives of the company who monitor the forum will forward my letter to its destination. My request is as follows.

Since it remains unknown when access to the HPC SDK NVIDIA for Windows will be available, if possible, please grant me access to PGI Visual Fortran 2008 (or 2010) for a period of one year (I can pay). This will allow me to finish the scientific work that I started a couple of years ago. I don’t want to switch to Linux.

I am a researcher at the Applied Optics branch of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. My publications can be viewed by the authors AV Kuzmenko, PV Yezhov in Google.

Sincerely. Alexander Kuzmenko.

Hi Alexander,

I double checked, but unfortunately we are no longer able to distribute or sell PVF. I’ll continue to press our team on the Windows SDK since I know several users need it, but it’s been more difficult than expected so taking much longer.

• Mat.